BB Social Club | Rates
- Classes are available for skaters of all age and skill levels. Beginner classes
cover the basics of getting started on a skateboard for any new skaters aged
5 to near death years old. Intermediate classes cover the beginner tricks and how
to ride the basic street and park surfaces. Advance classes focus on
advanced tricks and hitting the bigger ramps and more challenging street
terrain. All classes allow students to advance at their own pace and have
fun while skating.
- After School Program is $80 daily including pick-up and
drop-off and is open to skaters of all abilities.
- Camps will be available to all skaters during school vacation breaks. Look
for more information coming soon.
- Group Lessons are $20 per half hour and available for all skill levels and ages. Look for our Monday Skate Clinics.
- Private Lesson are $65 per hour and will be customized to your specific skill
- Party packages are available staring at $600 for 10 kids for 2 hours and can
accommodate skaters of all skill levels.
- Special Weekend Trips are always being planned and the costs will vary depending on
where we are going, if there are admission costs, and length of the trip.
- Boards, helmets and safety gear can be rented for those who need them–just
need to arrange ahead of time.
- Email or call us for more details or to book Lessons and Parties. Follow us
on Facebook for the latest info.